Monday 10 July 2017

Introduction

Hi,
I`m trikk and welcome to Whinefaux where I complain about everything Malifaux! I`ve been playing Malifaux (and doing Henchmen stuff) with some success for 2 years now and our tournament scene has erupted more than a year ago. I mostly play Guild but I have some Arcanist and Outcasts masters. I went to the International Team Championship that were held in Manchester and managed to snatch 3rd place with my team (only losing to the tournament champions).
This blog (if I manage to sustain it) will have batreps mixed with pictures of models where I train and develop some painting skills.

All Guild enthousiasts might also find some unit descriptions with information on why I use them, why I don`t and stuff like that!

The first batrep should be after the weekend so I`ll start with some photos for a friend. I will try to make better ones after the weekend but right now they`ll have to do.








No comments:

Post a Comment